SABC Innovation Award
The SABC recently launched the Switzerland Innovates Initiative. This initiative aspires to promote Swiss Innovation in the Chicagoland area, through events, networking, information exchange and the well-received SABC Innovation Award that was inaugurated last year to much acclaim.
The SABC is pleased to announce a call for applications for the SABC Innovation Award 2019.
We invite all SABC members to provide to email@example.com a 150 to 250-word description (pictures and/or videos are welcome) of any innovative product or service that your organization has launched within the last 3 years that has strengthened the US-Swiss business relationship. All entries will be submitted to the SABC Innovates Initiative committee for review and nomination. We will be welcoming entries until October 31, 2019. The winner will be announced at the SABC Christmas Dinner on Dec. 6th, 2019.
The judging committee looks at the following criteria:
• The innovation was launched by an organization based out of the Midwest, that is Swiss or US in close collaboration with a Swiss organization.
• Did the product or service meet an unmet need?
• How unique is the product or service?
• What new value has been created for the end user?
• What financial evidence or market acceptance information does the product or service have to support it?