• How to identify the products most profitably reshored.
• How to quantify the costs and risks of offshoring.
• How to convince your company to produce or source more in the U.S.
• How to identify and convince customer companies to reshore and buy from you.
Harry Moser founded the Reshoring Initiative® to bring five million manufacturing jobs back to the U.S. after working for high-end machine tool supplier GF AgieCharmilles, starting as President in 1985 and retiring 2010 as Chairman Emeritus. Largely due to the success of the Reshoring Initiative, Harry was inducted into the Industry Week Manufacturing Hall of Fame 2010 and was named Quality Magazine’s 2012 Quality Professional of the year and FAB Shop Magazine’s Manufacturing Person of the year.
Reshoring is happening
How to benefit from the trend
Thursday, September 30, 2021
From 11:00 am to 12:00 pm CT
• Welcome remarks by SABC Board Member David Kouidri
• Reshoring presentation by Harry Moser, Founder, and President
of the Reshoring Initiative® & President of SMTS
• Tornos’ reshoring program by Naiane Nunes, General Manager,
Tornos Technologies US
• BIG KAISER’s reshoring program by Jack Burley, President/COO,
BIG KAISER Precision Tooling Inc.
• Q&A with attendees
Shorter supply chains are lower risk and are more profitable for OEMs for 20 to 30% of products now imported into the U.S. In 2020 over 100,000 manufacturing jobs were reshored by U.S. companies, plus 40,000 more through direct investment by foreign owned companies. Swiss technology can help U.S. companies be competitive enough to reshore.
Please RSVP by September 20, 2021, to