1. Do you know who is the largest foreign direct investor in the U.S. in 2010, the second largest in 2011 and fifth largest overall?
2. Do you know what country’s company’s employs over 500,000 people in the U.S.?
3. Do you know what country’s companies are the largest investors in U.S. – based research and development ($9 billion)?
4. Do you know what country’s companies pay their U.S. employees the largest average salary of $95,000?
5. What country can claim 200 companies in the U.S. Midwest, employing over 90,000, with close to 100 entities in Illinois and more than 80 in the Chicagoland area,
primarily in the manufacturing area?
The SABC Mission is to create and promote an active Swiss American business community in Chicago and the US Midwest through events, information exchange, networking and special services.
The Swiss American Business Council continues to push a growth strategy to expand on its leadership role for the benefit of Switzerland, the Swiss American business relationship and ultimately the SABC members and community in the U.S. Midwest.
We will maintain an image of exclusivity, quality, innovation, and community in everything we do.
The SABC, with all it’s strengths and members enhances the relevance of the Swiss-American business community in Chicago and the Midwest.
Take advantage of the synergies between the Swiss and the U.S. Lets work on this together!
Your Benefits of Participation:
- Participate in strengthening the business community and branding the Swiss economy for the benefit of Swiss business in the U.S.
- Find new relationships and enhance existing ones.
- Use the platform to promote messages, brands, products and customized initiatives to generate business.
- Be informed and share information on relevant Swiss – American business community developments.
Contact us below for sponsorship opportunities.